pages

Tolly Latest

1.Allu Arjun is going to get married soon.2.Mahesh Babu and Samantha new film with Seenu Vytla starts on july.3.Allu Arjun and Tamanna in Badrinath.Simha axe auctioned for 5 lakhs.4.Brundavanam bags clean 'u'certificate.5.Mani Ratnam at Pusan film festival.6.Ravi Teja with Kajal replacing Anushka in Veera.7.Sunil's new movie Napoleon with Rajamouli,Deeksha Seth is the heroine for Sunil in this movie.8.Rajamouli's Eega starts in November.Iieana is confirmed for Shankar's next film.
Custom Search

Oct 23, 2010

Priyamani experience with RGV in ‘Raktha Charitra’

Tollywood beauty Priyamani who entered into bollywood with Maniratnam’s ‘Raavan’ will be seen again with Varma’s forthcoming directorial ‘Raktha Charitra’. She will be playing role as Surya’s wife in this film.
Priyamani while sharing her experience working with RGV, she says “I’ve always wanted to work with Varma. I was in Mumbai when he narrated the script to me, and I just couldn’t say no when I listened to the script. And I play Bhavani, who supports Suri when he makes up his mind to kill Ravi.”
However, Priyamani is not keen on shifting to Mumbai, particularly after Raavan’s debacle. “I don’t know if I will be doing any more films there.” 

No comments:

Today Viewers